Friday, April 30, 2010

The Fastest Growing Mankind on Earth

Baby's 3rd 6-in-1 and pneumoccocal jabs went smoothly today, with me single-handedly strolling him to the clinic for the jabs. Berry was caught up with work, as usual. This was the bravest baby I've ever seen. Doc said if he didn't cry for the pneumoccocal jab, she'd be really really surprised. Well, he didn't cry. But I felt his body shook a little when he was braving that super painful jab. Well done, baby!

Why do I say he's the fast growing mankind on earth? Baby was a mere 49cm and 2.97kg at birth. Now, a couple of weeks before he would turn 7 months, he is 70.5cm and 8.3kg! Who can grow so many centimetres in 7 months besides these babies?! Hahaha... I'm marvelling at their lightning speed of growth -- babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment