Friday, November 29, 2013

Bye Bye, MMI Pinnacle

Today marked the close of another chapter in J's and our lives.  It was the last day of school at MMI for J.  As with Cherie Hearts, I couldn't bear to see him leaving the teachers and friends who had been in our lives for more than 2.5 years.  I had to walk out of the school so they didn't see me tearing.
 
I guess I really can't be a childcare teacher.  Everyday, there may be students coming and going.  I can't possibly be crying in front of the parents when they withdraw their child from the centre.  Haiz...
 
Next year, J will start attending his new kindergarten at the Thomson Road Baptist Kindergarten.  I wish him every success and may the good Lord bless, as always, with good health, body, mind and soul, and a never-dying thirst for knowledge and curious mind.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment