Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bag for Labour

It's the 33rd week and I'm still not ready with the bag for labour. Went shuffling around at the Taka baby fair to do last minute preparations for baby's arrival. We finally bought a car seat. The last item for baby. All the rest have been take care of.

Still wondering if the breast pump we got is enough for heavy duty pumping. I'd love to give baby breast milk but I think I'll go back to work after 2 months' maternity leave. Thus, I'll need something that can take pumping everyday. A heavy duty one. I learnt from the Medela saleswoman that the pump I got is inadequate. However, the one for frequent pumping is really expensive. Will see how things go... Who knows. I may just quit my job for now to nurture baby.

Still quite a few things for myself. Breast pads, disposably undies, nursing night gown, nursing bras, maternity pads, etc. etc. I did it all today.

Thank God for the energy He's given to run all these errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment