Thursday, June 24, 2010

IFC

This morning, I received an unexpected sms from the branch director of a childcare centre whose waiting list Junior is on to put him at their infantcare centre. J's got a place there, if we pay the deposit early. Though it was something we anticipated, it was so totally unexpected because the waiting list there is very long. I definitely felt apprehensive to leave my baby there with people we totally do not know.

We went ahead anyhow, knowing my family would be heartbroken. They've grown to love this little baby so much that I hesitated for a while when I received the sms.

Regardless, I hope J will learn new things from the teachers there.

The fee there isn't exactly cheap but I must thank God that besides the government subsidy, Berry's company has a tie-up with this infantcare centre and he's eligible for a further 10% discount on the subsidised rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment