Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Preview to Your Big Day

It has to be your wedding invitation. It tells your guest the schedule for that day and gives them time to decide if they are able to turn up. It comes in different forms - hardcopy card, e-invitation, mobile text message, by mouth. You can decide to use just one of them or a combination. This really depends on how close you are to that guest, and their where they are based - local or overseas. I used all the above to invite my friends and relatives to the wedding.
One other very important, in fact, the MOST important thing about the wedding invitation is this - your wedding invitation sets the style and mood of your wedding and prepares your guests to celebrate your big day with you, in a big way. My arty-farty friend, Jo, created designs for my church invite. I've her permission to show the designs on this blog. We worked on the layout together. I've given them titles to match the style and mood each design exudes:
1. Austerity, Grandeur
2. Elegance
3. Playful
4. Baroquely Classical



No comments:

Post a Comment