Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let your hair down!

Somehow, for women, our beautiful tress is one big thing in life. It is an important item to upkeep even before we say "yes" to that guy in our lives. Thus, this shall be one of the first things I'd like to give my two cents' worth.
I was born with natural curls - those that do not fall naturally on your face and shoulders. So if you ask me, I've spent a lot on my hair since the day I became conscious of how they look on my head.
I've one simple philosophy when it comes to looking for that hairdresser that you cannot say "no" to. Be courageous and keep looking for that perfect hairdresser who not only makes your hair glow to the fullest but who also makes you feel pampered. Keep looking, never stop. When you find your perfect hairdresser, be faithful and to stick with him/ her. You'll find treasures with them.
I found my nice (but sometimes cranky) hair stylist more than 5 years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment