Sunday, October 25, 2009

Houston, I've Got a Problem

It's always easier to have 2 persons look after a baby, at least I think so. Now, I'm feeling apprehensive. Berry's one month leave will be up in 2 weeks and I'm getting scared of having to look after junior alone by then. When he cries in hunger, there will be no one to comfort him while I prepare his feed. I've to bathe him on my own. Now that's not an easy feat, especially when my body hasn't fully recovered from pregnancy and childbirth. What with ligaments still weak, womb still not back to normal.

Perhaps I'm worrying too much, but all well-founded fears for a new mother. I believe practice makes perfect but still, it's a little live human being we're talking about here. What if I hurt him accidentally? Will I be able to handle housework and him at the same time? How do I prevent him from crying too much and gulping too much air while crying?

I pray for God's strength. I can do all things in Him who strengthens me....

No comments:

Post a Comment