Friday, October 2, 2009

Junior's Furniture

This requires a lot of planning. We didn't have the luxury of time, having to work more than 12hrs everyday for the past many months. Thus, last night, we went to Ikea to try to grab some storage units to house junior's ever-increasing clothes, toys and toiletries. At least settle the immediate needs. Junior doesn't have a room of his own, so his nursery is in our bedroom. My bedroom will be totally cramped in no time.
Due to the bit of difficulty walking and a hungry tummy, we settled for 3 storage containers really quickly. Lots of work to do today clearing the space for these containers.
Better keep myself as mobile as possible. Else, my mil's probably gonna come charging to my home to check on me, whether I'm piggying away sleeping and growing fat! ;ppp

No comments:

Post a Comment